Spry Dog’s training methods are based on positive reinforcement, which is backed up by science and preferred by veterinarians. They are force free, and they work! With positive reinforcement, you develop a shared understanding with your animal friend, and you build trust. You also speed learning and enthusiasm. Watch this in action here:
In choosing a training partner, Karen Pryor recommends that you look for one like Spry Dog, who:
- Has done extensive coursework and earned the credentials.
- Is skilled in using positive teaching and training techniques with you and your pet to make training fun.
- Is educated about using science and behavior-based methods to make training more efficient.
- Can customize a training program specifically designed to help you and your pet communicate and succeed together.
- Participates in programs for quality assurance and continuing education to ensure the training you receive is based on modern research and technology.
- Pledges to use force-free principles so that you and your dog develop a bond built on trust and respect.